Thursday, February 19, 2015

First Post!

Q: Natalie, you already have a blog.  Why did you start another  when you rarely use the one you already have?

A: An interaction at work has been so stuck in my mind since it happened a few days ago, that I thought I would like to write about it.  And my other blog is mostly book reviews and funny stories about things that happen at the library.  This is a story about my feelings on motherhood and womanhood.  

Q:  So you started a blog just so you could tell one story that doesn't quite match the stuff on your other blog?

A: Well...no.  I know there are lots of blogs/websites out there where moms can talk about their feelings on being a parent.  I wanted to make another one?  I don't know!  

No really.  I hope that the stories I share here can be read and related to by other parents.  If you want to share your own stories on the blog, email me at howamotherfeels@gmail.com.



A bit about me:

I'm 29 years old, mom to a super cool 10 month old boy and wife to an awesome guy.  I work full time as a librarian at a suburban public library right outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  I love books, movies, TV, hiking, cooking and spending time with my family.  Out of that entire list, "spending time with family" is really the only thing that gets done on a regular basis.  Today I feel lucky that I get that much in my life.  I may feel differently tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment